Kylie Menagh-Johnson, MPH, has been the lead or co-author on a range of publications. From news items, to legislation, to professional manuals, she has done it all.
With experience writing for both print and web, Kylie prides herself on a simple, straight-forward style that appeals to all audiences.
Skills and Experience
- Health policy manuals
- Health education materials
- Legislative concepts
- Bill analysis
- Legislative testimony
- Administrative Rules
- Talking points/ Key messages
- Letters to the Editor/ Op-Eds
- News releases
- Research reports
- Grant applications
- Requests for Proposals/ Best Practices technical guidance
- Newspaper/ Magazine articles
- Academic and peer-reviewed research
- Ghost-writing for department, community, and political leaders
Pizacani B, Laughter D, Menagh K, Stark M, Drach L, Hermann-Franzen C. Moving multiunit housing providers toward adoption of smoke-free policies. Prev Chronic Dis 2011;8(1).
Menagh-Johnson, K. Parents and Childcare: Working Together to Help Kids Eat Healthy. Parenting in Portland Newsletter. January 30, 2013.
Menagh-Johnson, K. Nutrition: Raising Healthy Children. Parenting in Portland Newsletter. February 27, 2013.