Kylie Menagh-Johnson, MPH, has led and advised public policy campaigns at all levels of local government.
Skills and Experience
- Community mobilization
- Diplomacy/ Negotiation
- Policy analysis
- Policy-maker education/ Lobbying
- Bill language development
- Hearing coordination
- Spokesperson/ Earned media
- Social media
- Volunteer management
- Administrative Rules revision
- Law implementation/ enforcement
- HB 2650
- ORS 90.220 Terms and conditions of rental agreement; smoking policy; rent obligation and payment.
- ORS 433.835 to 433.990
- OARs 333-015-0025 to 333-015-0090
- Chapter 28.15 A.(2) Prohibited Activities on District Transit System: Smoking
- ORDINANCE NO. 1124 Amending MCC Chapter 21 Relating to Smokefree Places of Employment and Public Places
- ORDINANCE NO. 185612
- Chapter 20.12.110 Fires, Fireworks and Smoking Prohibited.
- Chapter 16.40.340 Driver Conduct Requirements and Prohibitions.
Colleges and Universities